CISabroad participants CISabroad participants

January in Florence

Trip of a Lifetime

This trip was amazing and one that I'll cherish forever. I met some amazing people and had the opportunity to experience Florence to the fullest. I don' think that there was a wasted moment during my time there and there's nothing that I think I missed out on doing.

January in Florence

CIS program coordinator in the the U.S. was horrific and would not use CIS again, but my corrdinator Alessandro in Florence was amazing. Overall my study abroad was so great, and there was a great group of people who went on the trip.

• CISabroad responded to this review March 23, 2015 at 9:28 AM

I am sorry that you did not feel well supported or prepared before you left. We recently just remodeled our entire pre-departure orientation. We are confident that students will feel more prepared than ever to study abroad!
    -The CISabroad Programs Team

Reservations

The trip I took was amazing, and I had a great time being able to experience Italy for three weeks. However, there were several issues my group had with CIS abroad. The airport pick up was confusing and disorientating, and left us feeling confused and alone in a foreign city. The communication between FUA and CiS seemed shaky at times, and we were not sure what we were doing or if the advisors knew what they were doing at times.