Broadreach Header Image Broadreach Header Image

Caribbean Arc Sailing Voyage

• The Adventure

Left me absolutely speechless

All of us except the current skipper and Toyota (Taylor) were standing on the bow of our sailboat, Tara. Gliding across the water and doing flips in the air, a huge pod of dolphins were by our side for what felt like hours.

I love sailing and I have never been to the Caribbean, so I wanted to experience a new place. It is also the longest, and that stuck out for me.

The living conditions on the boat were nothing but fun. Most everyone slept on the bow every night, until the rain came. We always enjoyed dancing in the cabin while the cooks made our meals. While we cleaned, everyone danced, had soap fights, and ended up jumping in the water. Best home I've ever been to.

• The Adventure

Life Changing Experience-Spectacular!

This Broadreach program left me absolutely speechless. I met people that will be my friends for the rest of my life, and the leaders were so enthusiastic about teaching and traveling with us. Living on a boat and exploring over twenty islands with best friends is an experience that is almost impossible to get anywhere else. To this day, I am still having withdrawls from this paradise. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I came back a different person with different point of views and a new sense of confidence. I don't have the words to express the incredible memories I hold inside of my heart. Nothing makes me happier.