WWS AFRICA Internship
South Africa: Cape Town, Johannesburg, Potchefstroom and 3 other cities
- Art & Fine Arts
- Call Center
- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Web Design
American, European, Canadian, South African, Australian, British and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• A modest, furnished one or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
• Medical insurance
• Round-trip travel from home country (potentially)
TO BE ELIGIBLE, APPLICANTS MUST:
• BE IN THE MID-CAREER STAGE Fellows are at least two, and typically not more than 20, years into their careers, with demonstrated work accomplishments, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence. The average age of a World Wide Scholarship Fellow is 23, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
• BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH an excellent command of the English language is essential.
• BE well knowledgeable with the US university system
• Recent Graduates are welcome to Apply
SELECTION CRITERIA INCLUDE:
• An established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity;
• Commitment to engagement in crucial issues and to making a difference at the global level;
• Promise of a future career of leadership and notable impact;
• Special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking;
• Commitment to a rigorous program of activities and to mentoring students and speaking frequently at schools in South Africa and the rest of the continent.
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview