Fashion Design Internship in Tokyo
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
The pricing for the Internship program is 1260 USD for unpaid internships of up to 90 days and 1680 USD for unpaid internships of more than 90 days and for paid internships of any duration.
- Preparation documents (PDF) – including all kinds of practical information for your life in Tokyo
- Intercultural Training via Skype with an intercultural trainer
- Arrangement of your internship
- Arrangement of accommodation
- Assistance with your visa application (including arrangement of all necessary documents you need)
- On arrival, pick up from Haneda or Narita Airport by public transport and drop to accommodation
- On-site assistance including e.g.: Immigration Department (Residence Card), Residents’ Registration Office, Tax number, Opening a bank account and mobile phone contract, Organization Japanese Language Course, Local orientation (not all of this may apply depending on your nationality and duration of internship)
- Accompanying you to your internship placement on your first day
- Bilingual Contact person on site (English and Japanese) for any assistance
- Membership Terms for cheap foods on wholesale
Salary & Compensation
The first 2 months are a test time and are unpaid, from the 3rd month the company would pay a stipend (amount to be negotiated when you do a skype phone interview with the company).
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview