Australia: Melbourne, Sydney
Flexible Start Dates
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Cultural and social activities included in a weekly e-newsletter
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
**Housing in Sydney is in shared student accommodations. In Melbourne, homestay arrangements are made and 2 meals per day will be provided to the intern.
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview