India: Jaipur, Mumbai
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- On-site orientation
- Guided tours of the city
- Housing-shared apartments with other interns
- Cultural and social activities
- International phone card and Prepaid Indian Sim card
- Transportation Card
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- Visa assistance
- 24/7 emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview