- Human Rights
- Political Science & Politics
- Public Administration & Government
Internships in Morocco are offered on a rolling basis
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
-Internship placement and supervision
-Arabic language instruction
-Medical and Accident Insurance
-WI support services from start to finish
-Cultural and social activities
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview