- Theater, Drama, & Dance
June 15 (Summer) / September 21 (Fall)
Cost in USD per week
Please see website.
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Visa assistance
- Housing – shared apartments with other interns
- Social and cultural activities
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
- Re-entry workshop
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview