- Environmental Management
- Environmental Studies
- Sustainable Development
Rolling Start Dates
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Housing - Homestay (Breakfast and Dinner included)
- Intensive Spanish language instruction - 24 lessons
- Cultural immersion activities
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 Emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview