Sign up for our book publishing internship and gain hands-on experience in Italy, a country that boasts of beautiful Mediterranean coastline and rich cultural heritage! Your placement will be at a reputable university press where you will get involved with all aspects of publications, giving you extensive knowledge.
This program exposes you to concept creation and research, photography, writing, layout and design, production, distribution, and marketing. For 6-15 weeks, you will develop modern skills in book publication in a city with long-standing history! And, while living here, you will have the chance to explore world-famous attractions, such as the Uffizi Gallery and the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore.
1. Gain comprehensive experience in book publication.
2. Participate in a full-immersion internship that exposes you to all aspects of publishing books.
3. Boost your CV with extensive, hands-on experience in an international setting.
4. Make lifelong friendships with our interns from around the world.
5. Discover the rich culture, tradition, and history of Florence.
This program has no reviews.