- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
June 06, 2013 - August 03, 2013
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Internship placement and supervision
- Visa advising
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Housing - shared apartments with other interns
- Social and cultural activities
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
- Re-entry workshop
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview