China: Beijing, Shanghai
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Internship placement and supervision
- Airport pick-up
- On-site orientation
- Chinese business visa
- Housing - private bedroom in shared apartments with other interns
- Group Mandarin language instruction (three hours every week)
- Cultural and social activities
- International phone & local SIM
- Transportation Card
- Medical and Accident Insurance
- 24/7 emergency support
- WI support services from start to finish
Salary & Compensation
At the beginning of each month, you will receive a monthly cash allowance in local currency, enabling you to cover some of your daily expenses.
- Must be of at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of English.
- Must have a flexible attitude.
- Must be willing to learn.
- Must have commitment in fulfilling job duties for the entire duration of the program.
- Must obtain a valid Passport in order to participate.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview