Volunteer in Ecuador with World Endeavors
World Endeavors Header Image World Endeavors Header Image

Volunteer in Ecuador with World Endeavors

Fantastic!

I think WE program is simply GREAT! Everyone should try it ;)

I was greatly and positively surprised by the approach & attitude of my host family. The mother always tried to share her experience and create dialogue through the members of the house, involving everyone and spurring them to speak Spanish. My Spanish teacher, Adriana, who works in the Simon Bolivar Spanish School, was awesome too!! She taught me a lot of things, I really loved her approach and way of teaching. Fantastic!

Allison, the Participant Services Coordinator who followed and supported me, was very professional and always available. She gave me a lot of precious advices and was so patient with me, since I asked her a ton of questions before leaving. Allison helped me a lot, I felt really supported and not alone while organising my trip to Quito, Ecuador. I appreciated the organisation of the Spanish course and of the volunteering in Quito too. The schedule of the activities was well planned.

Good experience

I didn’t really know what to expect so almost everything was better than I imagined. My advisor helped me every step of the way, she answered right away to all my doubts. World Endeavors follows you during the whole period before and during the project. I had a good experience