Volunteer in Brazil with World Endeavors
World Endeavors Header Image World Endeavors Header Image

Volunteer in Brazil with World Endeavors

I felt supported throughout

Although it was a great experience I think that volunteering 6 days a week is too many and doesn't allow for enough down time to explore the region. I would suggest a 5 day a week program maximum. The facility was very welcoming and had me working with a variety of animal species. The family I stayed with was very kind and included me in a lot of various cultural experiences. Because the program is well organized and executed. I felt supported throughout.

It was a very enjoyable program

It was a very enjoyable program with a decent cost. It was extremely well organized. There was a lot of support from local staff. My volunteer job was interesting and my host family was very kind.

Greatly exceeded my expectations

It was extremely well organized. There was a lot of support from local staff. My volunteer job was interesting and my host family was very kind. I was kept constantly updated on the process through various emails and phone calls. It was all very well organized and made my experience easier and more pleasant. It was a very enjoyable program with a decent cost.