Volunteer in Argentina with World Endeavors
World Endeavors Header Image World Endeavors Header Image

Volunteer in Argentina with World Endeavors

Overall pretty good

Language skills and good experience in the public health internship. I loved the country and the culture, learned a lot of the language, had a great internship experience, and would like to go back someday.

I really enjoyed my volunteer placement

I was looking to gain hands on experience in the field of public health/social services and this fulfilled that. The ability to 'customize' your experience is what attracted me to the program and what I would say is the most attractive aspect about it.

I was please with the country and program that was recommend to me. It was all as described (pickup from the airport, accommodations, etc.) I received great support and advice from start to finish. I appreciated that the World Endeavors advisors/ coordinators took into account my request when it came to service placement.

I really enjoyed my volunteer placement program, my only request would be to have been provided a general idea as to the scheduled in advance. I had assumed that I would be volunteering M-F for most of the day, in actuality my volunteer work was only 3 times a week for a few hours per day. If I would have know that I would have had so much free time I would have planned for some additional travels within the country while I was there.

Exceeded my expectations

I was pleased with the country and program that was recommended to me. It was all as described (pickup from the airport, accommodations, etc.). I was also looking to gain hands-on experience in the field of public health/social services and this fulfilled that. I received great support and advice from start to finish. I appreciated that the World Endeavors advisors/coordinators took into account my request when it came to service placement. The ability to 'customize' your experience is what attracted me to the program and what I would say is the most attractive aspect about it.

I really enjoyed my volunteer placement program, my only request would be to have been provided a general idea as to the scheduled in advance. I had assumed that I would be volunteering M-F for most of the day, in actuality my volunteer work was only 3 times a week for a few hours per day. If I would have known that I would have had so much free time I would have planned for some additional travels within the country while I was there.