Intern in England with World Endeavors
World Endeavors Header Image World Endeavors Header Image

Intern in England with World Endeavors

It was the best two months of my life

It was the best two months of my life. I made new friends in five different countries and made memories that I could never forget. Andy was an awesome advisor. He was able to make things simple for me and fixed my problems with housing after I arrived. I was able to learn a lot from the people I worked with.

The overall experience was amazing

World Endeavors is very trustworthy. I was a bit nervous going abroad and even going through an agency I've never heard of, but World Endeavors helped put my mind at ease and made everything very easy for me.

Everything ran so smoothly, from the arrangement of the internship to the conclusion. My placement was exactly what I was looking for in an internship, which was an environment I could grow and learn. Arranging the trip was very easy for me, as World Endeavors handled everything.

Intern in England

I have had a wonderful experience with the World Endeavors Intern in England program. My advisor was incredibly helpful every step of the way and quickly responded to all of my questions. My internship placement was wonderful as well and I have learned so much from this experience.

I am so glad I took advantage of this opportunity, and I would recommend World Endeavors to anyone looking to intern abroad.