Intern in Costa Rica with World Endeavors
World Endeavors Header Image World Endeavors Header Image

Intern in Costa Rica with World Endeavors

Great experience

During my stay, I was able to fully experience both the culture and the profession of occupational therapy at my internship. Everything was well organized and I felt that I was genuinely cared for by my advisors and my host family.

Great experience!

I had so many opportunities to grow and learn on my travels thanks for Diego and Allison! Met amazing people that made my experience so special and memorable.
I would recommend better communication between the advisors in the US and the advisors in the traveling countries because some things were not exactly as I was told they would be.

Met my expectations

Amazing host family, and a beautiful country. There was a lack of communication from the work programmers, but still an amazing experience.

Greatly exceeded my expectations

Met amazing people that made my experience so special and memorable. I had so many opportunities to grow and learn on my travels thanks for Diego and Allison!