Teach in Cambodia
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Rental for the full 3 months in the volunteer house
* All meals (except on school holidays)
* In addition to the costs of house maintenance charges, all training and orientation
* Organized 1 week trip, plus project backup and support. In addition, some of the monies go towards the Cambodian NGO that the school is supporting to improve the welfare of rural communities in the country.
- 18 years and older
- Cultural sensitivity and respect
- Fluent spoken English (all nationalities welcome)
- Teaching experience and/or qualifications are an advantage, but are not required. All volunteers receive two days of teaching orientation, to help them get started.
- Written Application