Pacific Sea Turtle Programme, Costa Rica
- Animal Welfare
- Biological Research
- Marine Conservation
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Open to All Ages
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Three meals a day
* Snacks for patrols
* Equipment (for patrols)
* Guide during the volunteering
* Back up and support
* All volunteers should be at least 18 years old age.
* English is required and Spanish is very helpful, even if basic, but a small amount of Spanish would go a long way.
* A strong interest in conservation is required, as is good team work spirit and flexibility.
* You should also be in good health and fit - you need to be able to work 2-3 nights per week (rest the next day) and walk several kilometres on soft sand.
- Written Application