Native Forest Volunteer Project, New Zealand
- Biological Research
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- Health Education
- Historic Preservation
- Human Rights
- Small Business Development
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Open to All Ages
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
These costs include all food, accommodation, excursions in the surrounding area, night safaris, all training and supervision by instructors, and WorkingAbroad Projects backup and placement support.
Your airfare to and from New Zealand, transport to and from the project start location in Dargaville, travel/medical insurance and personal expenses are not included within this price. It is mandatory for you to take out travel and medical insurance for the duration of the project.
- Group living
* Between 18 to 50 years old
* Fit, healthy, capable of carrying out work in all conditions in a cold and wet climate
* Prepared to do a lot of walking and hiking on uneven ground every day, and to be comfortable living in a rustic conditions for two weeks.
* No specific skills are needed, but those with previous experience of conservation work, wilderness travel, botany, etc. would be particularly useful
- Online Application