Agriculture Training and Internships in the Land Down Under
Australia: Brisbane, Byron Bay, Hobart and 5 other cities
- Animal Sciences
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian and South African Participants.
Cost in USD
$960-$2400 depending on lenght of stay and location
- Guest House
Salary & Compensation
$16.87 with min 38hrs per week
Experience RequiredYes. YES, you must have experience in Agriculture
You need to be aged between 18 and 30.
• Be from an agricultural/horticultural background or have studied agriculture/horticulture.
• Be able to understand and communicate in English well.
• Must be currently employed or studying
• Hold a current driver’s license for at least a year or have an International driving permit
• Be fit and healthy and open to new ideas and cultures.
• Commit from 3 to 12 months away from home.
- Written Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application