Agriculture Training and Internship in New Zealand
New Zealand: Auckland, Dunedin, Hamilton and 7 other cities
- Animal Sciences
- Environmental Management
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Salary & Compensation
You need to be aged between 18 and 30.
• Be from an agricultural/horticultural background or have studied agriculture/horticulture.
• Be able to understand and communicate in English well.
• Must be currently employed or studying
• Hold a current driver’s license for at least a year or have an International driving permit
• Be fit and healthy and open to new ideas and cultures.
• Commit from 3 to 12 months away from home.
- Written Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application