Volunteering for Children Education in Cameroon 2017
Cameroon: Dschang, Kumba and 2 other cities
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Computer Training
- English Teaching
- Health Education
- Youth Development
3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, Multiple Year
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian and Australian Participants.
Cost in USD
479$ the first month covering Airport Pickup, town and cultural orientation, Accommodation and 2 hot Africans meal a day. The following months are 410$/month covering our staff support and assistance, accommodation and 2 hot African meals a day.
* Airport pickup
* Housing (room in a house that can be shared sometimes) with facilities such as running water for shower, kitchen, living room, TV,
* Feeding (2 African meals per day)
* In-Country staff support and town orientation and cultural induction
* Registration fees
* A Webdev foundation t-shirt
- Group living
- Guest House
- Independent living
Salary & Compensation
* Must be fluent in English and knows basic French depending on the area the volunteer will be working.
* To teach at primary school, volunteers must have at least High School qualification and to teach in a secondary level, volunteers must have a university degree.
* Should be creative and self-motivated because even the most basic resources can be limited and would require you to use your imagination to compensate for the lack of materials.
- Written Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application
- Disciplinary Clearance Form