Intern in Madrid | We Find Group
We Find Group Header Image We Find Group Header Image

Intern in Madrid | We Find Group

A valuable experience corriente abroad

I always knew I wanted to go abroad but I always assumed I would take classes, after learning about this internship program it was obvious that it was the perfect fit for me. I was placed at one of the top fashion companies in the world where I was able to work in the Human Resources department which is what I want to end up doing in the future. I learned a lot through my job and also was able to practice speaking Spanish with my coworkers which I thoroughly enjoyed. The program directors were very helpful and I met some amazing people both in the program and just locals in Spain. I would definitely recommend this program for anyone studying business that wants an experience abroad!

Interning abroad

This program exceeded my expectations by far. Working in another country not only helped me professionally, but also I learned how to adapt to a different culture and step out of my comfort zone. Additionally the WeFind Group staff were all helpful and friendly and definitely made my overall experience as enjoyable as it could be!

Summer internship in Madrid

This has been such an amazing program to be apart of. I made so many new friends and had so much fun, while being able to build my resume and gain work experience. My company was so helpful and taught me a lot about them and I was working directly in my major. It was definitely a step out of my comfort zone, but I couldn't be more grateful for this opportunity.

Amazing experience

I was a bit hesitant to take part in this program when I was first accepted due to the fact that it was pretty expensive and the internship was unpaid. Looking back now, I have no doubt that it was worth every penny. I had one of the best experiences of my life over the course of these past two months. We Find Group set me up with TMF Group, an international professional services firm. I worked some long hours, but I was able to learn so much from my coworkers and I genuinely enjoyed going into work. It was also great to have people in the group that we could go to for anything, whether it be work related or just recommendations on what to do in Madrid. Overall, it was an amazing experience and I would recommend it to anyone that is thinking about doing it.

Madrid 2017

Interning in Madrid was an amazing experience and I am so glad i made the decision to come here. I was able to gain so much real world experience while being immersed in a totally new culture. Thank you to We Find Group for the awesome summer!

Incredible experience

Interning in Madrid has been the best decision I've done. Having the opportunity to live in a different country and experience working is a great way to challenge yourself. The level of independence I gained with this experience is remarkable. The whole program is designed to grow both professionally and personally. I definitely recommend everyone to join the program and intern somewhere they never thought of doing so.

Great opportunity to challenge yourself

This experience exceeded my expectations in every way. I never thought I was going to be able to gain such knowledge in different aspects: professional, cultural, and social. It taught me how to balance everything. We Find Group took step by step in each thing you had to do and be helpful in every way. I really recommend this program.

Spain internship

I sincerely had one of the best experiences of my life in Spain this summer. The We Find Group is made up of some of the friendliest, kindest, and most helpful people. They worked tirelessly to make my experience a great one. I originally wasn't happy with my job placement, and they placed me somewhere new that was a better fit in a timely and gracious manner. Being able to explore Spain and a couple of other countries on weekends was such an amazing opportunity, as was learning more about my career path and the Spanish work culture. I highly, highly recommend doing this program -- you will NOT regret it!

Will Huck review

This program was an awesome experience. The accommodation were nice, the staff was extremely helpful, the company I was placed with was tremendous, and I loved the Madrid social life. I would recommend this program to anyone looking to intern abroad!

Madrid

Best experience of my life. The company that I was placed with, has taught me many valuable lessons that I will use the rest of my life. I also met many great people that will be friends for the rest of my life. I will miss Madrid and everything about this program.

Madrid internship 2017

This summer has been the best of my life and has helped me grow so much both personally and professionally. I had the opportunity to immerse myself in Spanish culture, travel throughout Europe, gain valuable work experience, and see what it is like to live and work in another country -- something that I now definitely plan to pursue in the future. Being able to have this kind of experience while still in college was never a part of my plan, but is now something that I wouldn't give up for anything.

Madrid internship 2017

The internship I did in the summer of 2017 in Madrid was honestly one of the best and most unique experiences of my life. I´m truly glad that I did a working internship instead of a study abroad. In my opinion, getting work experience in another country is more interesting than studying in another country. I truly feel like I got fully immersed in the culture here by working and not studying, sitting in a classroom. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who wants an experience. It was easy to travel on the weekends, and the rest of spain, outside of Madrid, was amazing. Everyone should try this.

Summer in Madrid

Participating in an internship abroad was one of the greatest choices that I have made in college. Over the past 8 weeks I have been able to develop skills in an international business setting that simply can not be taught in a classroom. I was able to preform market analysis for my company as well as develop different marketing plans for them. The We Find Group team was amazing. They were always there to help out, and provided valuable coaching feedback regarding my internship. This program allowed me to see many different parts of Europe over the 8 weeks I was in Spain, and I was also able to make many new connections from students from different universities. Summer of a lifetime with WFG!

Summer internship in Madrid

My 2 months in Madrid have been nothing short of incredible. I was fortunate enough to travel to several countries and cities during my time here in addition to living in an international city, and I have created memories that will last a lifetime. Through WeFindGroup, I was able to get connected with Carbures, a carbon fiber manufacturing company, where I worked in the Finance and Investor Relations department. The skills and knowledge I have gained as a result of my experiences during the internship are invaluable. I am confident that these newfound attributes will benefit me in my future, both professionally and personally. Thank you, WeFindGroup, for this wonderful experience.

Madrid internship

I had a great experience interning in Spain this summer. I met a ton of new people from Ohio State with whom I have become close friends. I enjoyed exploring the city of Madrid as well as other European cities. I was fortunate enough to work at CBRE, a commercial real estate company, in Madrid. The offices were incredible and everybody I worked with was very helpful and kind. I was constantly working on meaningful tasks and projects, while collaborating with full time employees. My work experience and social experience are what made the trip so great. The one downside was that I felt the space in which we lived was not at all representative of the cost. It was clean and nice enough but left much to be desired in other aspects, such as food and location.

Internship in Madrid - summer 2017

I am so grateful for having been given the opportunity to do an internship in Madrid this summer through We Find Group. I think that this program gave me the chance to have even greater cultural immersion in Spain than simply taking classes would have. I've gotten some great experience at my internship, and also had the chance to explore the countless things Madrid has to offer. This has definitely been one of the greatest experiences of my life and one I will never forget.

Madrid internship 2017

I could not be more grateful for the opportunity to intern in Madrid, Spain through WeFindGroup. This program allowed me to develop both personally and professionally while having fun. I have met some amazing friends and colleagues as well. I couldn't recommend this program more and I know the memories made here will last forever.

Summer in Madrid

Amazing experience that I wouldn't change for the world. I was able to gain knowledge in my career field while submerged in a foreign culture. I met so many new friends that I will be able to use as life long connections. The livings conditions were very modern but a little high strung. We Find Group finds your interests and does the best to match you with a company that will be beneficial to your future. I would highly recommend taking the experience if you have the opportunity!

Internship abroad 2017

Through We Find Group I have had one of the best summers interning abroad in Madrid. From the minute I arrived in Madrid I felt so welcomed, and throughout the program, members of We Find Group were there to support us and provide professional coaching. They really helped to make sure that Madrid felt like a home to us. The only downside was my job placement was no Spanish required, when in reality very few people in my office spoke English, so I felt like I wasn't as prepared as I should've been for my internship. The 8 weeks went by extremely fast. This will be an incredible experience that I will carry with me.

Un verano en Madrid con We Find Group

Through We Find Group, I have spent the last eight weeks interning in Madrid at Euro-Funding Advisory Group in their International Department. Euro-Funding is a global consulting firm that specializes in the attainment of public funds for key development projects. My internship and my experience in Madrid has truly been the best time of my life. Personally and professionally speaking, I have achieved so much growth and seen so many new experiences because of this placement.
We Find Group found an internship for me that matched my unique interests tailored around finance and global politics. Interning at Euro-Funding gave me a whole new perspective on how the business world operates in a new country, and it demonstrated to me a completely new field of interest. My bosses at the company were fantastic and will serve as mentors and friends in the future. I was able to learn so much just by watching them and how they work in this environment. Moreover, coming back to the United States, I will be able to use this experience to advance my professional goals in either the political or the business sector.

By choosing a program where I am free on weekends, I was able to fulfill long-held dreams of traveling to Paris and London. I also spent amazing weekends in Portugal and Barcelona.

Finally, the staff at We Find Group were excellent and always willing to help us all as we navigated a new country and culture. Their approach gave us great freedom but also guidance when necessary. I strongly recommend this program to anyone interested in a career-related abroad opportunity!

Madrid summer internship 2017

This year’s accommodations, although dormitory style with strict policies, were exactly what we needed as early rising interns. With breakfast, lunch and dinner provided you will be able to start and end your evening energized as well as save a lot of euros.

The internship placement was spot on. As an environmental engineer I was placed as a consulting assistant for a lwheart of Madrid’s business sector. Invaluable experience was gained as my projects revolved around major global investors. I am walking away from Madrid with a professional outlook that I would not have been able to obtain in the United States.

There is so much to do it will make your head spin. Weather you decided to stay in Madrid, visit the cities of Spain, or take an inexpensive flight to a neighboring country, We Find Group will help you every step along the way. Madison and Nicole were both professional, extremely knowledgeable, and most importantly approachable. You feel safe and trusted confiding and relying on these two powerful coordinators.

I highly recommend WFG's Madrid program, the placement exceeded my expectations and the experience has exceeded my wildest dreams.

Thank you WFG!!

2017 Madrid summer internship

We Find Group has provided me with one of the most beneficially/unforgettable experiences of my life. I was able not only to work in Madrid but also to integrate myself within the culture of Spain. I have learned an extensive amount from my trip abroad and will be able to use my experiences to enhance the work that I complete in the future. We Find Group constantly supports the students throughout their internship experiences and tries to accommodate to everyone by ensuring that everyone is happy. I have become comfortable living in Madrid and know that I will miss living in such a lively city. I have been given the opportunity to create lasting relationships with the students on this program and have made unforgettable memories. With the weekends free, I have been able to visit 7 different countries and have experienced many of the different cultures throughout Europe. Overall, I recommend for anyone that wants to travel abroad to think about doing an internship through We Find Group. This experience gives one the opportunity to experience the workplace first-hand and to immerse themselves fully in the culture of a foreign country. An experience like this allows for students to learn about their character and to grow as business people.

2017 Madrid summer internship

The experience I had interning in Madrid this summer was incredible. I gained invaluable skills and learned how to work in an international business setting while also having the opportunity to explore the city and travel the world. We Find Group gave me the opportunity of a lifetime. Each member of their team is focused on making sure you succeed during your time abroad. I highly recommend the program to anyone looking to have an amazing summer!

Madrid internship summer 2017

It was the best summer of my life! Madrid is such an amazing city with lots to do for students every single day. I barely slept this whole trip because there was so much I wanted to see!
We Find Group was very helpful and easy to reach at all times if there were any questions about anything. Additionally, the living conditions were very nice and our rooms were cleaned once a week, just a few minutes walk to the metro and a 15 minute ride to downtown.
The internship was a great experience, I was able to meet new people and work with others. My office particularly was very kind and welcoming and many spoke very good English, making the transition undoubtedly easier. Though it wasn't relevant to my major (Finance/Accounting) it was a startup which I did request and I was given a lot of tasks/responsibility which was exciting!
Overall, great summer and awesome experience.

Madrid internship

We Find Group gave me the opportunity of a lifetime this summer! Not only was I able to travel the world and see so many different places, but I also received invaluable work experience at an internship that We Find Group paired me with. Not to mention, the team at We Find Group is absolutely amazing. Each and every one of them really wants to see you enjoying your time in Madrid and succeeding in your internship. Definitely recommend this program to anyone looking to intern and see the world!