Intern in London | We Find Group
We Find Group Header Image We Find Group Header Image

Intern in London | We Find Group

My experience

My experience in this program was overwhelmingly positive. I had an incredibly fulfilling internship, and had countless life-changing experiences outside of the office, exploring the city of London and the surrounding cities and countries of Europe.

Absolutely amazing

My experience with this program has been the best and most rewarding time of my life. I got a work a job that I woke up everyday excited to go to. I made the greatest friends while in London. And I got the chance to experience so much of the world and broaden my horizons.

Amazing summer in London

We Find Group did a great job guiding me through every step of the process to find an internship abroad, and made sure that everything this summer ran smoothly. I would recommend this program to anybody considering it.

My internship in London

I had an amazing time during this internship. My was interesting and enjoyable. Also London is a pretty great place to work. In the end I am really glad I did this and would definitely recommend it to anyone .

Intern

As an intern at Ayming I was responsible for analysing and organizing raw financial data provided by clients, as well as writing full technical write-ups and feasibility reports as well as attending meetings with clients. My overall experience was extremely positive - I gained valuable experience, enhanced my existing skills, and made strong professional connections. I also had a very positive social experience outside of work everyday.

Life changing summer

This summer I believe has been a pivotal one for me. I think I have learned more about myself and what I want for my future more than I have in the 2 years I have been to college. Experiencing first hand what it is like to work a 9-5 job in a professional setting is something that I believe every person should experience before going out into the real world. It teaches you how to interact with others, communicate, and understand what a day to day job will entail after college is over. Being in another country teaches you more about yourself, people around you and how to adapt to situations that you aren't necessarily comfortable in. You are taken out of your comfort zone by going into an internship and country almost blindsided but you learn how to figure out your situation and overcome challenges you probably never thought you were able to overcome. I would recommend this experience to anyone that is looking for an internship/ life changing experience. Being able to work 9-5, 5 days a week is one thing, but being able to do it in another country is another. I truly believe I have changed within this 2 month period and in the best way possible.

London internship

My internship in London was an invaluable experience. I gained exposure to the consulting industry on an international level and was able to learn a lot about the ins and outs of the industry. Although the learning curve was a bit steep at first, I was able to absorb information quickly and by the end of the internship was confident in my abilities.

Merchandising internship

I had a great experience working for Hackett, a men's fashion company. I learned a lot about Merchandising and living in a major world city. I also got to experience a new culture and compare it to my own.

Enthralling

The program is an excellent thing to go through as business student. It helps you practically apply many of the theoretical stuff that you learn in the classroom. At my company, I have had the exposure that I needed to enhance my problem solving and analytical skills. Working and analysing large business database, preparing slide deck for an important meeting with a client, writing out business propositions, and developing end-to-end product portfolios include some of the important business skills that I have had the pleasure of acquiring through my work this summer. I have also had great time travelling outside of my internship country

Experience of a lifetime

I had such an amazing time while interning in London this past summer. From the new friends to the amazing sights of Europe, my time in London is unmatched by anything else. I was fortunate enough to be placed in an internship that matched my professional needs and desires to a T, as well as meet new coworkers that gave many suggestions of things to do and see in their home country. Beyond the outstanding professional experience, this program provided many travel opportunities that not many people are able to ever do in their lives. For example, I learned how to surf in northern Spain at a surfing camp in a small beach town called Santander. It was one of the best experiences and trips I have ever taken. If I could go back I would do this program a 1000 times over and over again. What's not to like about real work experience while simultaneously immersing yourself into a new culture?

We Find Group internship program

The We Find Group Internship Program was everything I was hoping it would be. My job placement was perfect, I got to work in an office filled with extremely nice people and I worked directly underneath the company's International Finance Controller and Finance Director. Prior to the trip I had little direction on where I wanted to go after school and through the program I've decided that accounting is for me. The program coordinator, Madison Caroll, did an amazing job of making sure we had answers to any questions we had, and she was just overall a great person to get to know over the summer. I would highly recommend this program to anyone looking for international business experience, and a life changing summer!

Amazing internship opportunity

My experience in London this past summer was incredible and it was all thanks to We Find Group. I was placed in a company called Amey as a supply chain intern and was able to meet and interact with so many diverse and successful people there. This position allowed me to gain a more global mindset which is something that all employers are now looking for in a job candidate. We Find Group placed us in a beautiful accommodation in the center of London where there was always something to see or do. Overall, this program allowed me to meet so many new people, expand on my professional skills, and see the world all at the same time. It was truly a once in a lifetime opportunity and I would encourage anyone to experience it for themselves.

Internship in London at Inditex

I got an amazing internship in London through We Find Group. I am a psychology major, and I wasn't really sure what I expected out of an internship, but I had hopes of possibly doing Human Resources. The recruiters at We Find Group did such an amazing job placing my internship, because I was able to be in Human Resources at an amazing fashion retail company called Inditex. It was a dream job for me, and I was so fortunate to have had that experience through this program. I met amazing people through this job, and really expanded my cultural awareness. I highly recommend this program for anyone wanting job experience in a different country!

Greatest adventure!!

I can't thank this program enough not only for the incredible professional experience, but also for the once in a lifetime travel with new friends met on the trip. Having the Merchandising Internship at Boden in the U.K. was a huge reason to contribute to the Fall Internship in Merchandising I received at EXPRESS. I was able to talk about real corporate fashion. It has opened countless doors for this summer and I still love to stay in touch with friends made on the program. Once in a lifetime summer!

Amazing experience interning in London

We Find Group gave me an internship experience of a lifetime in London! They were super helpful throughout the entire process; from the pre-departure information to figuring out the best internship for me. The pre-departure info included the visa application process, possible group flights, and what to expect from your internship abroad. We Find Group worked with me to make sure I had an internship in the area I was interested in. They not only found me a great internship but the 24/7 live in resident director checked in with us and gave helpful feedback/coaching every week. We Find Group also had planned events and trips in London to help me explore the city and get to know the other 30 people on the program. I made so many new friends and always had a travel buddy on the weekends. The accommodations were amazing being in the heart of London and next to a major tube station. They included a kitchen, shower, wifi, and were very comfortable. I would recommend this program to anyone who wants to travel Europe while getting real work experience.

Excellent experience in London

My experience in London for my summer 2016 internship was amazing! We Find Group made everything effortless. They gave tons of information on the visa process, pre-departure guide, travel information and group flights. They made sure everyone was able to contact others on the trip, if you wanted to plan ahead for weekend trips. When arriving and leaving London, they made sure we had transportation to and from our accommodation to the airport. We lived in an great part of London, with incredible views! Very close to a major underground station, which made it easy to get around. We had a group meetings and a group trip to get to know everyone else on the trip, as well as one-on-one meetings with our program director. My internship was at a FinTech company working in the operations department. I learned so many valuable skills about startup businesses while getting to work in a very diverse office! I traveled a lot and always had someone to go with! If you are nervous to go abroad because you don't know anyone, do it anyway. It is one of the most rewarding experiences and I made 30 great friends on this trip! I honestly wish I could have stayed longer!

Highly recommend

From Thai experience I gained so much knowledge not only about my professional self but also what I am capable of as being comfortable in such an unknown environment. The group was so welcoming and great people there's nothing I would change.

Interesting

I loved living in London but I would have appreciated a better idea of what the accommodations were like and what my job at my office actually entailed. A lot of stuff I felt was useless. Overall, I had a good experience.

Summer abroad

It was an opportunity and experience that I could not be more grateful for. I learned so many things at Hackett, not just how to do certain tasks, but also how the retail industry runs, how to behave and act in professional settings, and how to work with people from various cultures. The people I worked with were welcoming, ready to teach me, and overall pleasant company to have during my work days. Separate from that the people I met on the program were amazing, not being an OSU student I was worried it would be hard to meet people, but it was very easy and I met an amazing group of people who I got to share travel, new experiences, and many memories with.

Life's changing

My experience in London was nothing short of spectacular. It opened me up to not only the professional business environment but European cultures as well. Other than the living accommodations I would have zero complaints for the program

Intern in London

The work experience was fantastic. The company was welcoming, the work was meaningful and it was an overall great experience. In the accommodations, some people were given rooms with kitchens and refrigerators while many others were not. Additionally, we were told we'd be given cooking equipment that towels would also be provided. Neither of these things was true.

London internship

Overall a great program. Accommodations could have been nicer. Staff was rude and didn't provide enough services. However, good location. We Find Group staff very good. Would definitely recommend this program to others.

Experience

My experience working abroad was very insightful and something I will cherish. I learned a lot of valuable skills in regards to what it is like to work in a business environment. However, I felt that we were shorted in what we paid for as far as living accommodations and amenities.

A summer I will never forget

This internship experience was one of the best things I have ever done in my life. It was a pivotal moment in my life and educational experience as well. The two months I spent in London taught me what life outside of the USA is like and taught me to appreciate different cultures a lot more. I learned real work experience and the dynamics of a workplace in a different country. I don't think I would have learned or had an experience like this if I stated in the states for an internship and am so thankful for having an opportunity like this.

An amazing experience!

The summer I spent in London working for Ayming UK was one of the best summers of my life both for my personal and professional growth. I learned an immense amount about how to take risks and expand my horizons. I also grew a lot professional through my internship. My boss was wonderful and really worked to help me to become a better version of myself in the global business world. Finally I got to meet loads of new people from all over the United States and the world.