Surf and Volunteer in Peru
Peru: Piura, Rural Areas
- Community Development
- Grassroots Organization
- Health Education
- Renewable Energy
- Small Business Development
- Youth Development
2-4 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks
start 1st, 3rd weekend of each month
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
1) Volunteer Contribution or donation (a one-time tax-deductible donation of USD 395)
2) Program Fees (USD 295/week for each & every week on the program)
Program fees include: food, lodging, transportation to Lobitos from Northern Peru regional capital Talara, pre-project preparation, local support, health and safety management, surfboard use and contribution to the salaries of local staff.
- Guest House
- Group living
* Willingness to work with community members including youth
* Tolerance for the unexpected (power outages, water shortage, etc)
* Sense of adventure
* Understand contributing financial as well as human resources.
- Online Application