- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
- Culinary Arts & Cooking
Age Requirement Varies
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
1. Airport pick up
2. 3 nights in a Hostel with breakfast included at walking distance from our office
3. Job placement before arrival to start after the first 3 nights.
4. Welcome package (Sim Card, SUBE card for the subway, train and buses)
5. Arrival orientation: Palermo neighborhood, cultural activities in the city, safety information, etc.
6. 24/7 support
7. Discounts and some free entrances for all kind of activities: Night life, Tango, local tours, Soccer, Local barbecues and more.
Salary & Compensation
Accomodation and some meals provided.
Must be between 18 to 30 years old.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Taking care of the workplace:
Cleaning the tables. Washing the dishes, drinking glasses, cups and cutlery. Taking out the
garbage. Re-stocking the drinks. Keeping the restaurant tidy. Asking people from cleaning and
maintenance to empty the trash cans and sweep the floor if needed.
2. Assisting the customers:
Explaining the dynamic of the place. Serving the meals. Charging for the food. Asking the client to
please return to the shelter the things he used (bar area) before he leaves. Offering blankets when
it's cold. Offering dessert or coffee after lunch/dinner. Anticipating the lack of food or drinks.
Maintaining the table kits complete with salt shakers, cutlery, napkins and ashtrays.
3. Transmitting the values:
Being present and always ready. Taking care of the environment. Watching our things. Keeping
hygiene, details and safety. Being humble. Valuing solidarity and time.
- Written Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application