Study Abroad in Amsterdam with Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Header Image Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam Header Image

Study Abroad in Amsterdam with Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam

An excellent experience studying here

It's hard to describe the exciting experience of 2 weeks here by words. The living situation is so good and the students and professor here are very kind. I like the teamworks together. And VU Amsterdam summer school is reliable. I just want to recommend this program to my all classmates. It's nice to study and live here.

Summer abroad experience

There is not much anyone can ask for after attending a two week program filled with amazing people in an amazing city. "Real cool" should be written under the promoting brochure because that is what this program has been for me. I would recommend anyone to embark on this experience!

A delightful escapade

The emotional outcome of any experience is completely subjective. When it's going abroad, every conceivable emotion occurs and reoccurs throughout your entire stay in a foreign land. It's overwhelming, in both a positive and yes, even negative way. Me? I fell in love with Amsterdam. That's not to say I didn't have sad, angry, homesick, or stressed emotions just because I was in one of the most beautiful places in the world. It's perfectly natural to feel all those things, even while in such a magical place. For me, what rose above all the spectrum of human emotions were the moments that gave me pure elation. Elation that I may never have felt had I not gone abroad. It was a human experience I was in much need of, and I recommend it to anyone who is presented the opportunity. I love Amsterdam and everything it had to offer.