Volunteer in a Health Center in Ghana
Ghana: Ho, Rural Areas
- Biological Research
- Drug & Alcohol Recovery
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, 1-2 Years, Multiple Year
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
568 for one week 740 for first 2 to 4 weeks
* Volunteers will be picked up at the airport to their work place and registered to work with VARA.
* Volunteers will be accommodated throughout their stay in the country.
* Food will be provided for the volunteers on three meals a day basis.
* Volunteers will be given all needed information to make them feel at home in our country.
* The Executives of the organization will be entirely at your disposal while volunteering.
* Quick response will be given to all issues raised.
* While in the country, you will be given basic lessons about the local languages.
- Group living
- Independent living
* Professional and non-professional health workers
* Desire to help
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application