Ghana: Kumasi, Rural Areas, Tamale
- Childcare & Children
- Street Children
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Every Saturday - All Year Round
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Starts at 395 dollars
* Airport Receive/Transfer: Our representative will greet you at the airport and will transfer you to your hotel/placement/home stay.
* Orientation: A half day orientation will be provided by our staff. We cover areas like, culture, greetings, locations, transportation etc. Each participant will be provided with a local map of the city.
* Lodging: Almost all placements will have host family accommodation arrangements, however if that is not available volunteers will be staying within the residential complex of the orphanage.
* Food: 3 local Ghanaian meals will be provided in this project.
* Insurance: All participants are covered for full comprehensive travel and medical insurance for their time of stay in our project.
* In-Country travel assistance: If participants likes to travel around, we provide full support for bookings & arrangements to travel within Ghana.
* In-country support: 24 hours support provided by our local staff.
* Pre-departure information: After we receive full and final payment all participants are provided by a pre-departure information booklet by email which will have all vital information about your program.
- Group living
Volunteers must be 17 years or older at the beginning of the program. Volunteers need to have an open mind and flexible attitude for working in a new and different environment. The volunteer should bring energy and enthusiasm to make a difference in the lives of Ghanaian children.
- Written Application