Volunteer at Orphanage under Childcare Program in Costa Rica
A volunteer holding a baby A volunteer holding a baby

Volunteer at Orphanage under Childcare Program in Costa Rica

9.0 Overall Rating
9.0 Overall Rating
Star Verified
Download Information

Location

Costa Rica: San Jose

Program Summary

Under this program, our volunteers work in different childcare centers, orphanage and community centers which supports homeless children and also provide them with love and care which they are missing.

Volunteering Solutions provides volunteering opportunities in the city of San Jose.

As a volunteer, you will help our staff in providing love, care and also much-needed attention. Volunteers work Monday to Friday 5 days a week for up to 5-6 hours a day. Volunteers are welcome to provide suggestion to improve the admin work as well.

Memorable 2 weeks in Costa Rica

I found the volunteering solutions website very helpful and easy to navigate. The pre – departure booklet made my decision strong about volunteering in Costa Rica. The staff solved all my queries within 24 hours.

I had great time working at an orphanage with kids.Staying with the host family was the highlight for me as I got the chance to immerse into their local culture and they were very kind and welcoming. Accommodations location and the meals were extremely appreciative.
The other volunteers with whom I met on this wonderful journey became my friends. This was one of the most incredible experiences of my life :)

WYSE Work Abroad

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.