- Biological Research
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
All Year Round
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Starting 200 only!
- 24 hrs Assistance and support from Staff
- Comprehensive Pre- Departure Information
- Airport Pickup in Chiang Mai
- 2 Day Orientation and Half day city tour
- Cultural dinner and show
- Food - 2 meals a day
- Certificate of completing the internship
- Travel & Medical Insurance (Available at an extra cost)
- Group living
Volunteers must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the program and should be either studying Pre-med, medical school or completed medical school. This project is designed for interns that are specifically interested in working in the medical profession.
- Online Application