2 Weeks Special Volunteer Programs | Delhi 2018
A volunteer holding a baby A volunteer holding a baby

2 Weeks Special Volunteer Programs | Delhi 2018

Do it all over again!!! Amazing!

experience has shown me how goodness exists in the human being. exciting work with children even in a short period of time. I will never forget the face of each one of them. in addition the program took all my doubts and showed me the India that I always dreamed to meet! Would go back a thousand times! and I point out to everyone who wants to join the passion of traveling with the will to help.

Working with kids was an awesome experience

I enjoyed my placement and working with kids was one the most rewarding experience of my life.I really enjoyed playing with kids, teaching them, and learning about the Indian culture.

Accommodation was excellent and very comfortable. The in-country staff was very friendly and supportive. They made the program easier and smooth.

The overall website design was quite attractive and navigating the site was easy. It seems perfect to me. The pre-departure booklet was completely helpful. Got all the information I needed.

The service staff was outstanding. I would highly recommend VolSol to my friends and family; mostly because of the services. I would rate this overall volunteering experience as 9 out of 10.

WYSE Work Abroad