2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
* Volunteers are required take the Red Cross HIV/AIDS Instructor Training Course in their hometown.
* Volunteers should also read over the contents of our HIV/AIDS presentations and the Empower Peer Education Course before arrival to program location.
* If the Red Cross course is not offered, you may be able to substitute a similar course.
Cost in US$:
1,500 per month
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
- Travel while in host country
- Written materials abroad
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
* Full room and board
* All program materials
* Not included in this cost are air tickets and personal travel (such as safaris).
- Community Development
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
There is no typical volunteer. We have volunteers from all over the world and all walks of life. Many are medical students, doctors, teachers, businessmen/women, undergrad students, etc.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network