Academic Internship Program in Nicaragua
Viva Nicaragua! Center for Social Justice and Cultural Understanding Header Image Viva Nicaragua! Center for Social Justice and Cultural Understanding Header Image

Academic Internship Program in Nicaragua

The experiences I had are some that I will ever forget

The experiences I had in Nicaragua through Viva Nicaragua! are some that I will ever forget. Through the work we did in the community to learning about the history and culture, I was able to see things from a new perspective as well as develop a sense of cultural humility. Empowerment and education are such crucial aspects to bring about social change, and being a part of making some of an impact to work towards that is a great and rewarding feeling.

I will remember for the rest of my life

Viva! Nicaragua provided me with a community and kids to work with that I will remember for the rest of my life. I learned so much about youth and community development as well as the amazing culture that Nicaragua has to offer through my internship. Everyday was a new experience and I will forever thank Viva! Nicaragua for the personal and professional growth that I gained during my time in Granada.