TEFL Certification Program in Florence
Via Lingua Header Image Via Lingua Header Image

TEFL Certification Program in Florence

Life- changing experience!

I completed the Via Lingua TEFL course in October 2016 and absolutely loved it! The course was highly organized and well-structured. The trainers were enthusiastic, helpful, and created a supportive environment from the start.

The technical information you learn in the input sessions was useful and practical and you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge from the sessions and test out new ideas in your teaching practice.

My experience with Via Lingua was excellent. The course will fully prepare you and help you gain the confidence to be a successful teacher. I couldn't be happier with my decision to earn my TEFL certification with Via Lingua, thank you!

• Course Instructor

Educational and enlightening experience!

I took the course a couple of years ago and have been using everything I learned ever since to teach to private students and in classes. We learned the communicative method and my students absolutely love it! I have a way of teaching now that actually gets my students talking and I am not stressed about lesson planning now because I have a great lesson plan structure. Before taking this course, I didn't have a good lesson plan format and did not know hardly anything about classroom management. The instructors were knowledgeable, supportive and available, which made the intensity of the course and work load manageable. I would highly recommend this course!

Not the best...

This program, for the money, is not what it should be. While it features supervised teaching sessions, the "school" has a rigid, template-like teaching formula which does not permit any variation. Additionally, the evaluation of those teaching sessions is wildly subjective. It is also SO intensive (including a load of busy work) that, while in Florence, it is nearly impossible to get out and experience the famously historical city. Save your money and consider a program that is closer to home or one that is more affordable. Come to Florence to find work or just to experience the available culture...of which there is plenty. Do not sign up with Via Lingua.