USAC SPAIN: Valencia - Spanish Language, Culture, & Business
University Studies Abroad Consortium participants University Studies Abroad Consortium participants

USAC SPAIN: Valencia - Spanish Language, Culture, & Business

Study abroad semester in Valencia!

I had an amazing time in Valencia, Espana! My time abroad changed my life. I met so many new friends, learned how to live in a foreign country, and improved my Spanish DRAMATICALLY! The location of the apartment is great, right in the city center surrounded by all different types of good restaurants! The dance and cooking classes were so fun and the program advisors Sara and Sylvia are the sweetest and most helpful ladies ever! El Carmen is a fun area to go out in and the airport is easily accessed by a cheap 15 minute metro ride. It was so easy to become friends with everyone in the program and the teachers were excellent. Shoutout to Prof. Jose and Prof. Paula! Overall, my experience there was one of a kind and I 100% recommend everyone to study abroad there!

Semester in Spain

Studying abroad is an amazing and unique experience, and I'm so glad I chose to do my semester in Valencia, Spain! Valencia is a beautiful city on the coast with tons of fun events happening all the time. The USAC program in Valencia has a good selection of fun and useful classes and a great staff to help with everything. Valencia has a well connected airport, so weekend trips all around Europe are easy to plan. But make sure you spend plenty of time exploring Valencia and the rest of Spain! I would definitely recommend this program!