USAC ITALY: Reggio Emilia-Education, Communication & Health
University Studies Abroad Consortium participants University Studies Abroad Consortium participants

USAC ITALY: Reggio Emilia-Education, Communication & Health

Reggio Emilia: Why go anywhere else?

Studying in Reggio-Emilia was the best decision I could have made for myself and for my education. The apartment I stayed in was the perfect location, conveniently located to the city center as well as to my classes. Reggio is a smaller town with beautiful piazzas where you will get an authentic Italian experience. The friends I made through the program, as well as the Italian friends, are friends that I will have for a lifetime. The atmosphere of Reggio is very social. I can't tell you how many times the locals walked up to us just to talk (they love to help you practice your Italian too!) What made my experience what it was, was how wonderful the staff was! From the moment I arrived at the hotel that first night, I was greeted with excitement. This excitement for my visit never waivered throughout the entirety of my program. They were always there if I needed help, making sure I got the most out of my experience. They made me feel welcome from the moment I met them. Reggio is a place I hold dear to my heart and am looking forward to the day I can return.

• University Studies Abroad Consortium responded to this review May 19, 2017 at 9:50 AM

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad you enjoyed your time in Reggio!

Memorable moments in Reggio Emilia

This was a once in a lifetime experience for me! My study abroad with USAC in Reggio Emilia, Italy was amazing. This was truly an authentic city & well organized program. The staff is great, very supportive, accommodating, and helpful. I really enjoyed the classes and the built in field trips allowed me to explore many new places I would have never known about. I loved my apartment located in the beautiful city center, it was affordable & because of the perfect location I met tons of locals & really felt at home. Thank you USAC Reggio program & staff!

• University Studies Abroad Consortium responded to this review March 01, 2017 at 6:02 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience, we're so happy you enjoyed Reggio Emilia!