USAC ENGLAND: London - Full Curriculum
University Studies Abroad Consortium participants University Studies Abroad Consortium participants

USAC ENGLAND: London - Full Curriculum

Kiwi loving life in the UK

My 6 months abroad in London on my student exchange programme were the best of my life so far! I can't recommend living in such an exciting and beautiful city enough. Close to so much history but immersed in innovation and trend-breaking theatre and art, London will capture your love and make you call it 'home'.

The best part of my study experience was the USAC programme because it allowed me, and my fellow exchange students, to see places like Stratford Upon Avon and Greenwich, and even take a ride on the London Eye. This helped me make close friends and encouraged me in my own spare time to explore the city on my own.

One of the best parts about studying in London is its proximity to Europe! I travelled through 12 countries in my short time abroad. Some of my favourite memories include kissing the Blarney Stone in Ireland, travelling the Ring Road in Iceland, having a picnic by the Eiffel Tower, and eating a pizza in Naples. Only a few of the many. If you choose to study in England, make sure you travel further than your own city. Cornwall, Brighton, and Oxford were some of my favourites! I miss it so much already, because it was unforgettable and has had an irreversible impact upon my life. Study in London; you'll always be thrilled that you did.