Study Abroad in Madrid: Business & Internship at CEU
University San Pablo CEU Header Image University San Pablo CEU Header Image

Study Abroad in Madrid: Business & Internship at CEU

Madrid study abroad with Spanish internship

Overall, I really loved the Spanish study abroad program run by CEU. Right off the bat we were placed in an immersion class where we were able to jog our memories off all the Spanish we had previously learned, as well as some new material to help aclimate us to our new academic environment. We were then placed in 4 classes, all taught in Spanish which challenged us to use our Spanish in all forms of communication. The school then sent out our resumes to businesses around Madrid in order to secure us a business internship that was a good fit for us. I couldn't be more happy in my internship and I believe it was the perfect fit for what I want to do in the future as well as my studies in the United States. I feel that I am now more prepared for my future career and I have made very important connections and friendships along the way. I had a great experience with this program and I believe it will only get better!

Business + Spanish in Madrid

My experience at CEU was nothing short of amazing! I arrived in Madrid a week before formal classes began, which allowed me to take a Spanish intensive course at CEU to begin with the immersion process. I than began my classes that ranged from a Spanish language course to a course focused on navigating the Bloomberg terminals. Not only did my Spanish greatly improve during my time at CEU but I was also able to take business classes that are extremely applicable to my course study back in the US. In addition to all of this, I had the most amazing internship placement. I know the internship office works very hard to match students, especially foreign students, to an internship placement that will be useful and applicable for their futures, and it's surely proven true, as I couldn't ask for a better internship!