International Cultural Heritage Law Summer School
University of Geneva - Geneva Summer Schools Header Image University of Geneva - Geneva Summer Schools Header Image

International Cultural Heritage Law Summer School

Unexpected experience with a wealth of information

The unexpectedness of finding this Program advertised on line, which would respond to issues of great interest to me was quite remarkable. Additionally, the content was rich to the extent that at times it seemed even beyond a summer Program. In sum an enormous amount of material was covered on a wide range of topics. Topping this, was the level of professors that lectured and the material and insights they gave. The organization of all this could not be faulted.

Finally, the atmosphere was very congenial, very international with a vibrancy that made it a fun learning experience. Switzerland is a beautiful country so the chance for coupling this with sight-seeing and doing doing tourist things is also there.

This was an experience that I would recommend.

Student

I took part in the International Cultural Heritage Law course at the Geneva Summer School in 2016 and confirm that the course was very efficiently run with great, thought provoking speakers and professors. As a student I felt well looked after at all times. Taking part in this course was a fantastic experience which I would happily recommended to all.

Fruitful experience

It was a unique experience to me in terms of materials before and within the course, the speakers, the helpful assistance of the team and the atmosphere in total was perfect. I advise my friends to attend whether this course or other courses which I met people and were happy from them. I wish to come back one day.

Life changing

This week, in 2017, I signed my contract working with UNESCO in cultural property protection. To sum it up: without the experience in Geneva with the GSS this would not have been possible at all. They offered a great deal of overview, going in-depth with topics that interested the participants and helped students before and way after the class - even years later - with their inquiries. Truly amazing, I am grateful.