The Latin American Language and Culture Program
Subjects & Courses
- Languages & Linguistics
May 26 to June 25
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
The program includes the following elements:
* Four-day Orientation Tour starting in capital city Quito.
* Field trips to UNESCO World Heritage city Cuenca and to the Ecuadorian
* Lodging and all meals provided by a local host family.
* Cultural activities like Ecuadorian cooking or Latin dance classes, plus
language exchange with a local student.
* History of Ecuadorian Culture taught in English (3 credits).
* Intensive Spanish language instruction (3 credits).
* Full use of the university's gym, pool, buses and other facilities.
* On-site supervision and support from bilingual staff of the Center for
- Group living
- Independent living
Language Skills Required
- Online Application
- Written Application