Make a Difference Teaching English in Guatemala
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD
Salary & Compensation
USD 250.00 a month. (Most volunteers live comfortably on USD 150.00 a month) Free housing in the UPAVIM building, and lunch from the UPAVIM kitchen Monday through Friday.
Language Skills Required
Experience RequiredYes. not required but highly preferred.
* Experience in teaching with Montessori methods; community service working with children; experience working with Latino communities
* Bachelors degree
* Speak, read and write fluently in English
* Speak, read and write at an intermediate level in Spanish
* Desire to live and work in an impoverished urban area
* Patient and adaptable to change
* Approximate Startup: January 2016 with a minimum of a 10 month commitment
* Teaching experience preferred
* TESOL/TEFL training and experience working with children preferred
Bachelor of Arts
- Online Application