Teaching English in Quito: From Only USD305 for 1 Week!
UBELONG participants UBELONG participants

Teaching English in Quito: From Only USD305 for 1 Week!

Great organization

I had a great experience volunteering in Ecuador with UBELONG. I served in Quito for 3 weeks on the education projects. It was challenging yet very rewarding. I found all to be friendly, happy to help and supportive. A great organization offers busy people like me the chance to take a break and do good. Thank you.

Great!

I had a phenomenal experience with UBELONG. I communicated a lot with my mentor before the trip, so I was comfortable when I got to Quito. This was my first volunteer trip abroad and I can't wait for my next with UBELONG!

Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

I had a fantastic time volunteering with UBELONG in Quito for 4 weeks over summer break. It was my first time out of the US, but all the assistance from UBELONG along the way helped prepare me. The family at the volunteer house was so welcoming and made me feel like I was at home, and the other volunteers were great. I would highly recommend UBELONG to anyone wanting to volunteer in Ecuador.

Thankful for my experience

My experience with UBELONG was fantastic. The application process was remarkably fast, the response did not take long and I felt ready and comfortable. My mentor was very helpful as was the Preparation Booklet which did an excellent job of addressing questions. Anything not in the booklet, my mentor answered quickly.

The living situation in Quito allowed me an intimate view into Ecuadorian life while also being with other volunteers. I was able to meet many different people, a very cool experience.

Teaching English to the local children was really rewarding and a great way to get exposure to local society. The kids are incredibly cute and and it was wonderful to see how they reacted to us. I felt a strong bond with them and was so sad to leave. My UBELONG experience was an incredible manner to get to know a new country and I want to travel to other parts of the world again with them soon.