Public Health Ed in Ghana: From Only USD545 for 3 Weeks!
UBELONG participants UBELONG participants

Public Health Ed in Ghana: From Only USD545 for 3 Weeks!

Public Health Education Project in Ghana

I am extremely grateful to have heard of UBELONG through Cornell. This was my first time travelling alone, and I felt more than comfortable with all the guidance and help provided by the UBELONG staff. They took care of me from the moment I signed up to volunteer, until I returned home from my trip. In addition, the projects they offer are great learning experiences. I came back home feeling inspired and energized. I will definitely be recommending UBELONG to prospective volunteers!

Great program worth trying!

I had an amazing time in Ghana and I definitely miss the place! It is hard to describe everything in a brief note, but I will always cherish the unbelievable experience that I had. In a nutshell, I really appreciated the PEOPLE I met during my journey to Ghana. The volunteering project was awesome, no doubt, and I definitely learned a lot from teaching in different schools and from working at the clinic. Still, the experience would not have been the same if I had not met all the volunteers and friendly Ghanaians that taught me about myself as much as my project did. Thank you for working with me and for providing support throughout the whole process. UBELONG is a great organization, and I am grateful that I have gotten the chance to go on this journey through this organization. I am happy to be a part of the UBELONG community.