Professional Internships in Germany
- Art & Fine Arts
- Art History
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design
- Health Administration
- Human Resources
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Political Science & Politics
- Public Administration & Government
- Social Work
All year round
This Program is open to
Kiwi, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Cost in USD
Basic Price: £600 (Additional fees will be asked for accommodation and additional language courses)
* Placements are available for participants aged between 18 yrs old & above.
* Participants must be citizens of the European Union.
* Intermediate German(B1) is required for all internships. Language courses are available for lower levels.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview