Hospitality Training Programme, UK
England: Abingdon, Ardingly, Ascot and 121 other cities
Subjects & Courses
- English As A Second Language
- Languages & Linguistics
You can start your Hospitality Training Programme at any time of the year. Please contact your Twin adviser for details.
Throughout the year
This Program is open to
Australian, Canadian, European, American and Kiwi Participants.
Cost in USD
495, Deposit: 200. The price in dollars can vary according to currency exchange rates.
- Twin e-learning access from time of booking until 3 months after you have completed the programme
- Paid work experience for 3-12 months (optional)
- Multilingual student placement team
- Letter of reference (upon completion of work programme)
- Twin Certificate of Achievement (upon completion of work programme
Salary & Compensation
-Minimum age: 18 years old (Maximum age recommended is 30 years old)
-EU Nationals or holders of appropriate visas only
-Must feel comfortable in English speaking environment
-Placement based on skills, training, personality and dates of availability
-Some vacancies may require specific qualifications or experience
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview