TU Berlin Summer and Winter University Courses 2018
TU Berlin Summer and Winter University Header Image TU Berlin Summer and Winter University Header Image

TU Berlin Summer and Winter University Courses 2018

StartUp crash course

My impressions of the internship? - very positive! The experience of studying in Europe was really interesting. I also enjoyed the focus on the development of students' skills to analyze, debate, and present, through regular discussion of the material, team assignments, and mini-presentations. The experience and knowledge gained during this study will be useful in my later work and in all areas of my life.

Definitely reccommend and would do it again!

All of the Winter/Summer University staff are extremely helpful, friendly, and welcoming. They answered all my questions before I even enrolled in the course as well as when I was in Berlin.
The cultural program is fantastic. It's a great way to learn about Berlin and to meet other students in different courses. As for the course, I learned a lot, but -- and I may be crazy, I don't know what student asks for more homework-- I wish we had just a bit more home assignments or readings. Overall, I loved my experience with TU Berlin's Winter University and I am considering returning this summer or next winter. Thank you everyone! Danke!

An excellent experience

The TU Berlin Winter course in Java was definitely a great learning experience. Immediately we were immersed in the fundamentals of Java programming in a practical and fun way with consistent guidance from our lecturer.

Along with the course, the TU Berlin Team organised several amazing cultural trips and outings to give a real feel for life in Berlin.

I would highly recommend the TU Berlin winter and summer school's programs.

Amazing experience!

I spent my January learning Java programming at the TU Berlin. I had an amazing cultural experience, met a lot of fun people, and successfully finished the Java course. I'm happy to have had this amazing experience provided by the TU Berlin, and hope to return soon to join the Summer program!

The experience Berlin

The TU Berlin Winter University Course was not only a fantastic way to improve my own academic skills but also have the opportunity to explore historic centre, political heart and cultural hub of Germany, that of Berlin. On the academic side, the course was engaging and the lecturer was informative. There was plenty of hands on experience that was integrated into the course framework. Alongside the academics, there was plenty of social and cultural events that were organised. These ranged from travelling to Dresden, exploring Berlin and a taste of the German lifestyle.