Bond University in Queensland
Truman State University Header Image Truman State University Header Image

Bond University in Queensland

A decision you won't regret

Studying abroad in Gold Coast, Australia through TEAN was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It was life changing in all positive ways. TEAN does an excellent job of setting up excursions and activities for their program participants. In addition, they are approachable and easy to contact if you ever need help or looking for suggestions. Australia is full of beautiful places and welcoming people. You'll witness cool animals like kangaroos and koalas and experience iconic Australian monuments like the Sydney Opera House and the Q1 Skypoint Building.

Time of my life!

I studied at Bond University through The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) and I loved every single minute of it! TEAN was extremely helpful throughout the entire application process and helped me feel 100% prepared to make the leap and live half way around the world.

I lived in the beach housing at Broadbeach and TEAN did a fantastic job of matching me up with roommates that I got along with. The people I met through TEAN ended up being my best friends and I still keep in touch with many of them. Bond was only a 15 minute bus ride away and the academics were extremely interesting. I took a few cultural classes that really helped me immerse myself into the Aussie culture, and TEAN also held cultural immersion events.

As far as traveling goes, Bond has a travel agency right on campus to help you get where ever you want to go! With their help, I went to the Whitsundays, Moreton Island, Melbourne, and New Zealand. I also went on the post-semester trip to Fiji through TEAN which was definitely a highlight of my entire abroad experience!

I recommend this program to anyone who is looking for new adventures and new experiences in an extremely friendly environment. Truly a once in the lifetime opportunity!