Study in Ireland at Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College Dublin campus Trinity College Dublin campus

Study in Ireland at Trinity College Dublin

An incredible experience in Trinity College

It is one word to perfectly describe my studying abroad experience at Trinity College. This word is challenging. I watched countless times a YouTube video presenting Trinity campus and College students testimonials before my exchange. It made me impatient to come to Dublin and have similar experience of studying at Trinity. During the first days of my Erasmus I realised that my dream of studying abroad finally came true and a place where I would study and live for a few months meets my expectations.
I was impressed by unique and enormous campus and an extraordinary Long Room in the Old Library. Additionally, accessible libraries with wide range of books and supportive academic staff helped me to exceed my knowledge from my faculty.
Experience of studying abroad taught me that students from different part of the Europe and world have similar problems to overcome in their lives. Not only did I learn a lot from studies but also through many valuable talks with my new international friends I realised that I want to explore world and travel as often as I can.
I can strongly recommend studying abroad to everybody who wants to develop herself or himself and have unforgettable memories.

• Trinity College Dublin responded to this review May 29, 2017 at 5:44 AM

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. We really appreciate your feedback. We valuable all our students and try to provide them with the Trinity Experience while studying at our university.

My Erasmus exchange in Trinity College Dublin

It has been great fun being part of this huge and wonderful community of students at Trinity College Dublin! There are lots of societies and clubs to join, there is no time to be bored! The quality of the courses offered is very high (so, yes, final exams might be tough). Dublin is bustling and dazzling as every European capital. Life simply never stops, there is something for everyone! The only thing to complain about is that it is really difficult to find a good and cheap accommodation. People are very friendly and always want to teach you some Irish words! Trinity College is definitely the best place where to study in Ireland! You can find more info and tips written by the students in this blog: https://tcdglobal.wordpress.com/